Just like the Comings and Goings, here are the financial gifts the district received this month:
– $128,923, from the MIS/HPMS PTA. The money is to be used for a variety of technological and instructional materials.
– $89,436, from the Highland Park Tech Committee. The gift will help support online registration.
– $13,369, from the Park Cities Dad’s Club, for the installation of Safari Montage monitors.
– $4,500, from the Armstrong PTA, for copy machine leases.
– $3,884, from the Sports Club, for ice and compression machines for the high school training room. And $2,855 for a water station at the middle school.
– $250, from the Lakewood Summer Arts Faire, for the school’s art department. The gift was part of a prize won by kindergartner Isabel Gameros, for receiving the Best in Show award in the faire’s Up-and-Coming art contest.
Year to date, the district has pulled in $663, 103.