If you want Highland Park luxury at its best, your choices are extensive. The homes of Highland Park are where the affluent and prominent in Dallas call home, and Highland Park luxury at its best is found in the palatial estate homes that line the shaded streets.
But it’s not all about the houses. Here are just a few other reasons why Highland Park has become synonymous with luxury and grandeur:
- Highland Park is often called the “garden paradise” because of the beautiful, tree-lined streets and precisely maintained lots and grounds. This Dallas suburb is also home to a number of fabulous parks and lakes, which happen to make up nearly 20 percent of the total area of Highland Park. Although Highland Park is close to the city and all of its amenities and conveniences, once inside, this beautiful enclave feels worlds away.
- Highland Park is located just four miles from the heart of downtown Dallas. It is situated on the north side of the city and is connected by the North Central Expressway. As such, many professionals call Highland Park home. Other areas that enjoy a close proximity to Highland Park include: Uptown Dallas, Turtle Creek, the Arts District, Katy Trail, Oak Lawn and the Victory Park complex.
- Shopping is plentiful in Highland Park, as this area is home to the Highland Park Village shopping center, the Northpark Mall, the Crescent, the Preston Center, and the West Village Shops. Highland Park Village is a hub for everything from grocery stores to casual cafes and high-end retailers.
- Highland Park schools are some of the best in the country, and many have been recognized as being “exemplary” by the state. The schools in Highland Park include: Armstrong Elementary, Bradfield Elementary, McCulloch Intermediate School, Highland Park Middle School and Highland Park High School. Highland Park High School is also recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as being a School of Excellence, thus receiving a blue-ribbon designation.
- Recreational activities in and around Highland Park abound, with residents enjoying more than 22 parks, eight tennis courts, a community center with swimming pool and three children’s playgrounds all within a two-mile radius.
For additional details on Highland Park or Dallas real estate, contact VIP Realty.