This year, the Turtle Creek Tour of Homes will celebrate 14 years of letting patrons take a peek into some of the area’s most beautiful townhouses. But the Turtle Creek Association itself is turning 30. The anniversary tour will take place from 1 to 5 p.m. on April 12, and feature the following homes:
- The Vendôme on Turtle Creek, 3505 Turtle Creek Blvd., 14th floor
- 3525 Turtle Creek Blvd., 6th floor
- The Warrington, 3831 Turtle Creek Blvd., Penthouse
- 21 Turtle Creek, 3883 Turtle Creek Blvd., Terrace level
- 4011 Turtle Creek Blvd.
- The Claridge, 3510 Turtle Creek Blvd., 6th floor
Patrons may tour the homes in whatever order they wish. Tickets are $50 for Turtle Creek Association members and $60 for non-members. Through March 31, you can score an “early bird” price at $45 and $54, respectively.
You can also purchase tickets to the after party from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Trammel Crow home for $125. All tickets available here.
Funding supports initiatives of the Turtle Creek Association such as the public greenways and parklands of the Turtle Creek Corridor.