The event will include a six-course dinner of seasonal craft cocktails and autumn-inspired dishes, and feature six award-winning Dallas chefs including:
- Chef Sharon Van Meter – 3015 at Trinity Groves
- Chef Janice Provost – Parigi
- Chef Eric Dreyer – Fearing’s
- Chef David Scalise – Hilton Anatole
- Chef Suki Otsuki – Mudhen Meat and Greens
- Chef James Sparks – Gil’s Elegant Catering
The event, which will take place from 6 to 9 p.m., costs $125 a ticket, and $113 for Dallas Arboretum members.