The Northern Texas PGA Junior Golf Foundation has announced its 2018 scholarship recipients.
Forty-three recipients earned scholarships totaling $305,000, the most ever given in a single year by the Foundation.
This year, of the scholarships, awarded, 62 percent were based on financial need, academic performance, extracurricular activities, and community involvement, while 38 percent were awarded based on academic performance, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
- Jordan Spieth Family Foundation Scholarship – Omar Arriaga
- Royal Oaks Country Club / Nicholas Stafford Scholarship – Anthony Basta
- AT&T Byron Nelson Scholarship – Lauren Blackburn
- NTPGA Scholarship, Supported by AT&T – Herlin Bonilla
- Tony Martinez / Dallas District Golf Association Scholarship – Malak Bourdaeda
- Ewing Automotive College Scholarship – Sadie Bow
- Birdies for Kids Scholarship – Abbey Bryan
- Jerry J. Ransom Scholarship – Megan Daleo
A full list of recipients can be found here.