With twenty years of history, Providence Christian School of Texas offers a classical, Christian education for 440 academically able students in K-4 through 8th grade. The school is classical in that the curriculum draws deeply on the rich heritage of Western Civilization and culture. It is Christian in that it recognizes the Bible as the final authority in matters of life and thought. Providence’s core values are faith, family, intellect, counterculturalism, and stewardship.
- Top-ranking students in mathematics
- 98% of students score above the national average on the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) mathematics achievement test
- Strong, literature-based language arts program utilizing extensive phonics, grammar, memorization, and recitation
- Art and music at every grade level
- Logic at 7th and 8th grades
- Nature study and lab sciences
- Latin in 4th through 8th grades
- 6th – 8th grade team sports in football, cross country, basketball, volleyball, and track; parent-formed YMCA and Chamber teams in lower grades
- High acceptance rate to high school of first choice
- Middle School trips: 6th grade, class retreat to Camp John Marc; 7th grade, Texas history trip; and 8th grade, American history trip to Washington, D.C.
To find our more about Providence or to schedule a tour or a classroom visit, go to www.pcstx.org or call the admission office at 214-302-2809.