There are some real brain trusts around these parts. Last week’s comments really reached way back and all around for answers. Let’s see what kind of input these questions get:
- Was there ever a gasoline station in Highland Park Village?
- What was Lambert’s green?
- Whose mother wrote “Teen Telescope” in The Dallas Times Herald?
- Where was the pet store on Preston Road and who owned it?
- What did EM, LA, TA and RI stand for?
Bonus out-of-the-bubble question: What was Deuback’s?
No prize this week, but rumors are floating that we just might have a reward next week. Stay tuned.