Pink is such a fun color to wear, especially when it’s in support of a good cause. Of course, the first cause that pops to mind when someone wears pink is breast cancer awareness, often followed by Susan G. Komen.
As you hopefully read in our November issue, the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day will wind its way through the PC and PH as a part of its 60 mile trek to help end breast cancer.
If you want to cheer on these determined walkers, you are encouraged to attend one (or more) of the public cheering stations that will be set up along the route.
Fri. Nov. 6
- 8:55 to 10:10 a.m. — Creekside Baptist Church
- 10:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. — Anderson Bonner Park
Sat. Nov. 7
- 9:30 to noon — Parkhill Junior High School
- 11:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. — Vitruvian Park
Sun. Nov. 8
- 8:30 to 9:45 a.m. — Curtis Park
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Historic West End