Two outdoor warning sirens will be installed at Arcady Avenue and Armstrong Parkway, and Drexel Drive and Maplewood Avenue at 9 a.m. on June 8.
According to Highland Park spokesperson Lance Koppa, temporary “no parking” signs have been placed in key areas along the delivery route and work zone due to the size of the poles and equipment.
The work zone includes:
- Armstrong Parkway at Arcady Avenue
- Beverly Drive at Arcady Avenue
- Beverly Drive at Drexel Drive
- Drexel Drive at Maplewood Avenue
- Drexel Drive at Hillcrest Avenue
- Beverly Drive at Hillcrest Avenue
While the sirens are being installed, traffic will be rerouted.