How do I love Preston Hollow? Let me count the ways!
Preston Hollow has long been one of the most highly desirable areas in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in which to reside. Its vast homes tucked away on rolling acres behind private gates are a testament to the grandeur found here. Preston Hollow is also home to some of the most prominent and influential people in Texas – heck, even the country! Former President George Bush and Ross Perot own homes here!
Here are just a few of the reasons why we love Preston Hollow real estate:
- A downtown commute from Preston Hollow takes just minutes, thereby making this town quite popular with Dallas professionals. For most residents, the appeal lies not only with the spectacular homes, but with the supreme location of this neighborhood.
- This community is located just eight miles from the heart of downtown Dallas, thereby allowing residents here to enjoy all of the cultural and recreational attractions of the city. Some of the city’s most popular events are just a few minutes away. They include: The Shakespeare Festival, the Dallas Food and Wine Festival and the Deep Ellum Arts Festival.
- The architecture is exceptional, to say the least. In fact, many homes in this desirable enclave were built by some of the most prominent architects of the 20th century, such as Charles Dilbeck, Harwell Hamilton Harris, Howard Meyer and Frank Lloyd Wright. The secluded estate homes in this area are often vast and impressive. Home styles here can range from Italian and Neoclassic to English Tudor and Mediterranean.
- The residents of Preston Hollow are served by the Dallas Independent School District, a school system that has been consistently recognized by the state for its exemplary programs. There are also a number of private schools in the area, including the Hockaday School, St. Mark’s School of Texas, the Episcopal School of Dallas, Jesuit College Preparatory and Shelton School.
- Some of the notable areas of interest that are located in close proximity to Preston Hollow include: the Downtown Dallas Business District, Turtle Creek, Highland Park, Northpark Mall, the Crescent, Preston Center and the West Village Shops. There is a plethora of dining and shopping venues located within minutes from the palatial estates of Preston Hollow.
For additional details on the Preston Hollow real estate market contact VIP Realty.